Pages - Menu

Spot the Difference...


Spot the Difference... by =El-Cadejos on deviantART

Artist's Comments

... between good and evil.

TwT
i feel totally bummed out!!!!!! aahhhhhh!!!!
the due date was YESTERDAY 19th, but in my mind it was the 29th. I is so beri beri sad TT^TT
i created a completeñy random character and all ):

anyway, the general idea is that for me, there is no suck thing as good or evil, you are what you are, do what you do, driven but what you believe is how it should be. What you think is good, someone else will percieve as evil.

geek example: Anakin Skywalker XD

-----------------

TwT
me siento completamente desanimada!! aaaaaaahhhhhh!!
la fecha límite era AYER 19, pero en mi mente era el 29. Toy tan tan tiste TT^TT
Hasta me inventé un personaje y todo ):

en fin, la idea general es que para mi no existen tal cosa como el bien y el mal. Uno es como es y actua como actua siguiendo lo que considera correcto. Lo que uno cree que es el bien, alguien más lo percibirá como el mal.

ejemplo geek: Anakin Skywalker XD



razz

My Blog List