Pages - Menu

Kiriban 6666 for BloodyNaked by Eskoriachan


Kiriban 6666 for BloodyNaked by *eskoriachan on deviantART

Artist's Comments

PLEASE PARDON ME MY GERMANCEST BROTHER/SISTER!!! BLOODY!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

:star::iconbloodynaked::star:

This pic is evil

Evil

First, kiriban 6666 (evul)

Second..... OMAGAWD LOOK THE SWASTICASSS OMG U NATZEEEEEÇÇ

Third... this is the most hard picture I’ve even finished and I DON’T KNOW WHY!!!!!

THIS TOOK me 3 months!!! Or moar!!!!! I just never find inspiration!!!!! Or something!!!! And I lost the original for a while. Also the original its BIIIIIG and I had to scan it 5 times

Also, ALSO!!! I think I failed!!! Maybe you Atan wanted something moar lovely or funny, but I ended doing this..... U_U I’m sorry

But when you told me “Crossdressing” and “Gakuen hetalia” this came to my mind, I just switched Lud ad Gil personalities. Sorry again!!!!!

Ludwig, Gilbert (c) Kazuyoshi Himaruya (Kitayume, Hidekaz Himaruya, Mecha Imaruya, Hime, H4, Kaz, ect)

Reference from Gakuhetaotameshi (School Hetalia) and Notosama no 5. Games by Himaruya. If you’re a fan and you don’t have played them you are an idiot or a newbie AHAHA!!!! ONLY FOR HETALIA VETERANS!!!! So this is based on the games... not countries implied c:

Background from Notosama no 5. Yeah it’s just a screenshot kill me ¬.¬
Plz ~germanyplz and ~prussiaplz by (I don’t know... so if you did them NOTE ME FROM THE PLZ ACCOUNT you’re being featured :flirty: and i want to add your name :meow:)

It have tons of mistakes but i don’t want to fix them.. But anyway if you find one tell me, and also tell me what do you liked or not.

Done in Photoshop CS2, pencil lineart, AND PR0N

:iconprussiaplz::heart::icongermanyplz: = :icongermancest-club:

My Blog List