Pages - Menu

Magique - Cap 01 - Pag 03

ANTERIOR - INICIO - SIGUIENTE ►
 

 

Artist's Comments

Magique 03
Panel#1

Panel#2
voice on off: Sebastian!

Panel #3 and 4
Daniel: Nooooooo!
Kerox: Nghh!
Narration: ...All the young people have nightmares, but Daniel´s dreams are always more than just that...

Panel #5
Daniel: What the hell!, It was jut a stupid nightmare. but... Why I dream about her?Everything is so confuse, I just want my dreams go away.
Kerox: It will be better if we find soon the next chosen one

Panel #6
Kerox: Daniel you have to listen to me, I have this feeling about the thing getting worse, and you haven´t even practice your gift.
Daniel: Do you call being a pyromaniac a gift?
And shut up, if someone looks at me talking with a cat I´m gonna be the school´s nuts .

My Blog List